If a religion begins to loosen it boundaries, and begins to tolerate more and more until they tolerate anything, then that religion stands for nothing. Can it call itself a religion at that point?
Around the View
- If My Height Bothers You, Then Your Weight Bothers Me…Most people believe men and women are different, especially when it comes to relationship and sex however, that doesn’t stop the existence of unfair double standards.
- The N-WordAs a black man, I think it would be best if nobody said the N-word. I'm not asking for it to be banned or to ostracise anyone who says the word. I am hoping everyone, regardless of race chooses to stop using it. If this happens, it'll gradually disappear from our common vocabulary.
- Objective Truth Does Not ExistYou’ll often hear each side claim to fight for the truth and in doing so be fighting for righteousness, justice and any other buzzword that makes them sound like a Saturday morning cartoon hero.
- You Will Own NothingAlthough it's great ammunition for conspiracies about the powerful and their goal to keep the 'lower classes' down. There is no evidence that the World Economic Forum (WEF) has a stated goal to ensure no individual owns private property by 2030.
- When You Mix Religion With Politics – You Get PoliticsA well-meaning, good-intentioned cause is ruined when politicians are allowed to use it for their own goals.
- There’s Hope To Be Found In NihilismTom Hanks says it's good that he wouldn't be able to play Forest Gump or a gay man in today's society.
- Modern Women Have It Harder Than Men …and they have no one to blame but themselves
- You’re Not Pro-choice – You Only Think You AreThe broken logic of the pro-choice point of view
- Why Men Watch Porn – The Big Elephant In The Room Nobody Wants To Talk AboutThe uncomfortable truth about why men watch porn
- Black Characters In ‘White Roles’ Still Promotes White CultureWhen we see a black character inserted in a video game about Norse mythology or into a Tv show based on British Aristocrats, we all know that character doesn’t belong.